We pride ourselves in perfecting a roaster that allows you to create the flavors and aromas you desire!
The final result of the OS COFFEE ROASTER
The roast. The brew. The scintillating aroma. Creates a taste like no other!
Introducing OS Coffee Roasters Higher Quality For Less Money
Dual casing stainless steel rotary drum provides fast heating. We conduct the following tests in our factory to ensure the highest quality.
ENGINEERED DRUM DELIVERS SUPERIOR ROASTING RESULTS
Even heat transfer is essential to the roasting process. By utilizing an extra thick double wall drum and a thick heat exchanger plate, OS COFFEE ROASTERS conducts smooth, even heat to each and every bean, every time. The perforated back plate and extended drum volume allow convection currents to flow around the coffee evenly and controlled, allowing you to unlock the perfect flavor in every bean.
OS COFFEE ROASTERS COME WITH A UNIQUE GUARANTEE.
SEE DETAILS BELOW.
Executive profiles –
1. Unique heating furnace mouth with stability provides gas savings
2. Adjustable flame
3. Precise timing settings. Pre-set baking time to make your baking more stable
4. Automatic cut off of gas with cut off warning alram
5. High temperature observation window
6. Dual casing stainless steel rotary drum. Dual casing with air space prevents charring of beans. This provides rapid & safe heating
7. Roasting and cooling systems are separate and it can roast continuously
8. The O.S Coffee Roaster is compact design
The O.S COFFEE ROASTER is suitable for your coffee house , restaurant and Cocoa roasting factory.
Infrared heating, temperature adjustable, roasting & cooling systems are seperate. The O.S COFFEE ROASTER can roast continuously.
Batch Capacity: Min 11 LB
Batch Capacity: Max 33 LB
Controls: Drum speed, Air & Gas flow
Roasting Time: 11-14 min
Cooling Time: 2-3 min
Fuel Type: Natural/Propane Gas
Power Requirement: 8.5 Amps @ 220v 60hz
Supplied Voltage: 220-240V 60Hz Single Phase
O.S has the capability to design and fabricate Roaster machines in accordance Customer requirements.
Established 1994 in general manufacturing. Vietnam is the second largest coffee producer in the world.